Terms And Conditions For Website Usage
The term 'KPS Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Kent (UK). Our company registration number is 5925045. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website and the Leanbenchmark tool.
- Those registering company details on this site agree to take reasonable care to ensure true and accurate contact details are provided
- By registering, you agree to provide company benchmark data that is (to the best of your knowledge) a true and fair representation of the organisations lean performance.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- KPS Ltd cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect consequential loss or damage in connection with this website.
The Advanced Lean benchmark report provided is personalised to each registered account holder. Whilst this means that KPS Ltd have no obligation under the Distance Selling Regulations to offer a refund, in the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your report we would ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days to explain your concerns and we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy your concerns and rectify any percieved shortcomings.
Company Registration No. 5925045
VAT No. 909270912
Address KPS Ltd, Burns Waring, Roper Yard, Roper Road, Canterbury, Kent, ME16 8HS